Helicopter Transport Services has immediate openings for the following positions:
- Permanent Pilot position in Thompson Manitoba:
- Minimum 1000 Hrs experience on helicopter
- AS350 (EC30) experience required
- Longline proficient
- Candidate will have to relocate to Thompson, MB
- Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or Apply Online
Helicopter Transport Services has a variety of job opportunities available throughout the world. We appreciate receiving all submissions, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. During times when no vacancies exist you may still send a resume to our office and it will be retained on file for one year.
- Helicopter Transport Services is currently seeking Apprentices, Licensed Engineers and qualified Pilots to join our team of professionals.
- Full-time or contract jobs are available in various locations throughout Canada.
- Temporary positions for the upcoming season may become permanent positions for the right candidates.
- Remuneration determined by experience.
AME (or Apprentice) Applicants must have:
Flight Crew Applicants must have:
- Candidates MUST be Canadian citizens or MUST be legally entitled to work in Canada.
- Valid Canadian License.
- Longline experience is a definite asset.
- Consideration will be given to those with endorsements on one (or more) of the following types of aircraft:
- Bell 206, Bell 206L-L3-L4, Bell 205, Bell 212, Bell 214/214ST, Bell 407.
- Eurocopter AS350 series.
- Sikorsky SK58T, SK61.
- References will be required.
Helicopter Transport Services is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from all qualified individuals. We offer very competitive compensations packages to successful candidates that are hardworking and motivated. Correspondence by email is the preferred method of communication for all applicants. We appreciate receiving all submissions, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.